Thursday, February 1, 2007

Lost my wheels..........

Got amputed before expected. Just bid farewell to my best buddy. The deal was only an advance today and delivery of bike on saturday but then he couldnt resist her vibes. Payed in full by afternoon and snatched my keys.For the last two years we never touched ground.To the extend that I almost lost the feeling in my limbs. But now that I am firmly on the ground again cant help these random flashbacks in my mind. Happens every time I part my vehicle.Our first car, a fiat was with us for almost 5-6 years before it lost its charms and got traded for a peppy maruthi 800. While his big brother zen is still with us, I surely shall miss my trainers.
Moving on..........inspite of these occasional lows....its been a roller coaster ride since last december. Been exceptionally busy the last two weeks ....the main highlight being a pondy trip and the infinte get togethers with the ISB crowd. More than Pondi, I cherished the unexpected discovery of Moon Racker......an contender to the palate ticklers hall of fame. This small seafood outlet of the coast of mahabalipuram made our evening b-ea-uti-ful. With six of us drooling over a foot long beasty......we had hadly time to notice the newspaper cuttings depicting historic moments of the freedom struggle dawning the palely lit wooden walls.Coundnt have found so many french even while they ruled pudhuchery. Attaching a pic ......donno abt my other senses but my taste buds are gonna have Moon racker in their memories for pretty much a long time.




Coffee@Anokhi with ISB mates was fun.......got to know a lot more people..... Arun,Aditi,Ayush and Shyam aaded to scrap list......some of them still have their feet on many boats....hoping to use my charms to create renaissance. Regular guys are becoming too regular....standing the risk of hating each others faces before the D-day. Hyderabad is gonna be fun....especially for a food addict like me. I can already dejavu myself relishing mughalai at Paradise and Bawarchi's.........heard from my friend at IIM-C that he has a 15lakh offer from SC.......the job market is red hot and the MBA grads are minting in millions. Hope the ambience get richer over the year..........Marking this post.......hope to reflect back when I seal the deal on my Suzuki-Hayabusa.....heh decades from now ........

1 comment:

Anand said...

dai vishannu irikkumbo... inginathe photos onnum idathadai...