Thursday, February 1, 2007

Will I ever.......

As another day rolls out to the yore......i sit down to jostle the happenings of the dayEveryday begins with a new promise,a resolution.This is the day which would prove to be the turning point of my life.Ten years down the lane I would look back at this day with pride and reminescense the warm feeling of pride and self respect...naay its just the warmth of the winter son glaring on my eyes....damn who left these panes open.Staggering on those lazy bones i call legs i manage to drag myself to the cofee maker for a refreshing sip of hot barista.Works like magic ......I am up on my feet ready to retire to my thinking room.The most important decisions of my life have all been taken here.The one place where mind and heart agrees on a common purpose .No conflicts...no bones of contention........Soon Enough u start to harbour new tendencies at the climax of which creative thinking begins to ooze out until you deluge into fondling thought and ambitious resolutions.You proclaim to embark on a persuit for success,power and acceptance.U stare at the crystal case amazed at the prospects awaiting you and resolve to rise to the pantheons of the great and shine as a beacon for the rest of the world to follow.At the point realiztion strikes you hard......Its 9 am.Heasitantly you leave your comfort zone and venture into the open world where resolutions are countered by reality and dreams are prolonged by promises.Pondering over the redundancies of life.........ironing your attire takes over the fads of power dressing ...vivaciously approved just a minute ago...and Tyre is bk on the coconut treeLife is too short to ponder over such conundrums and submitting to hegemonies during this brief period is pure sin

No comments: